Guidelines on reducing the risk of exposure and transmission of the Covid-19 (coronavirus)
- Wash your hands frequently: with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub (every 30 min)
- Practice respiratory hygiene – when coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing – No handshake & close greetings, keep at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth – since ands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, sickness: Do not come office from the morning and must visit nearest health Centre